Tagged by the darling ~doujindork-y poo.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
3. Then answer the questions the tagger gives you
4. You must choose up to 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page and tell them you tagged him/her
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about " you are tagged if you are reading this " You legitimately ( AKA, really, truly, with all honestly ) have to tag 11 people
FFFFF- 11 things about myself? Alright then-
Has a favorite season. Go ahead and guess which one it is~
Doesn't believe cilantro is meant for human consumption (I don't even like the smell XD)
Has hair and eyes that are the same color
Wants to learn how to walk on her hands
Loves to make people laugh (best way to make your day instantly better... XD)
Thinks making this list in third person is amusing
Has the bad habit of breaking out into song in public places |D
Loves just about every type of music there is, and will happily listen to anything new at least once.
Will usually choose coconut, cherry, or mint over any other flavors.
Is having a really hard time coming up with eleven interesting facts... or any facts at all... |D
... QUICK. AN OBVIOUS DISTRACTION.
1. Umm...boxers or briefs?
Well I sleep in boxers, so
2. What's your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms. XD
3. What would your supervillain name be?
According to my tagger, it would be The Great Caped One, and I'm rather fond of that.
4. Time is of no consequencehow long could you spend in a bookstore?
I've clocked over six hours in a bookstore before, no problem. After that, I start to get hungry/sleepy/need fresh air. XD
5. If you could spend a day with up to 3 people (dead/alive), who?
Hey- this isn't fair! This is way too tough to just choose three! On one hand, I'd say meeting friends in person that live in different parts of the world would be cool, but on the other, I'd have a hard time passing up the chance to shoot the breeze with Napoleon or something
6. What would you say your spirit animal is?
7. Out of random curiosity, ever heard of Rebecca Ferguson?
The name sounds familiar *googles*
8. No? Click: [link]. Then give an opinion (doesn't have to be a long one)
Ooooh, I like her! Such a beautiful voice~ *Will be searching for more music from her now*
9. Ok, so you just slayed a dragon and it's dinnertimehow would you cook your catch?
WOAH- if I had found a dragon the last thing I'd do is cook it-!
... I'd find it a nice collar and name it Spike.
But medium-rare with a side of A1 steak sauce. That stuff is great with dragon.
10. Have you dyed or would you dye your hair a different color? Which one?
I tried to bleach streaks into my hair when I was younger, but it didn't work. I like my hair, so I doubt I'll ever permanently dye it if it was temporary, I'd totally dye it green.
11. If you had two kids, one boy and one girl, what would you name them?
Megatron and Princess Peach.
BONUS QUESTION FROM MY TAGGER-
12. LIST THREE QUALITIES THAT MAKE YOUR TAGGER IRRESISTIBLE.
WHY, HER AMAZING WIT, FIENDISH GOOD LOOKS AND NINJA SKILLS, OF COURSE.
... That was fun. XD In other news, the Autumn Equinox is this Saturday, September 22nd!
Fun fact- during the Autumn and Spring Equinoxes, you're supposed to be able to balance an egg upright without having it tip over! They're the only two days out of the year where this works. I'm totally going to be trying it... XD